OBIEE 12c: Japanese on Graph Title Turned Garbled when Exporting to Excel or PowerPoint
(Doc ID 2174896.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Japanese characters on graph legend turned garbled or tofu when exporting to Excel or PowerPoint.
This issue occur only on Windows environment in 12c, and doesn't occur on Linux environment in 12c.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new analysis using Sample Sales Lite.
2. Results tab: View Pane -> New view: graph > bar
3. Edit Graph property >Table and Labels > Axis title
4. Set title on Horizontal Axis in Japanese
5. Click Export this analysis -> Excel 2007+ (or PPT)
Japanese characters on graph title turned garbled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document