Errors When Running A Long Running Process, With Multiple Iterations, When One Or More Servers Are On A Windows OS.
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 18.104.22.168.00 to 22.214.171.124.005 [Release 3.5 to 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple servers for the different products are installed on windows, and the process you are running takes multiple trips to a different server (i.e. refresh security filters in bulk) there may be a need for TCPIP tuning.
Some other common tasks that may experience this issue in rare cases:
- Long running calc manager business rules
- CSS authentication
- Refresh user security or even metadata
Some of the possible error messages you may see:
- Session timed out
- Failed to get users from user directory
- Error connecting to url
- Connection timed out: connect.
- Failed to connect
- Maximum thread constraint HTTPClientWorkManager is reached
- You have been logged out due to inactivity
- The client timed out waiting to connect
- A "client" connection time out
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms