Errors When Running A Long Running Process, With Multiple Iterations, When One Or More Servers Are On A Windows OS.
(Doc ID 2194986.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 126.96.36.199.00 to 188.8.131.52.005 [Release 3.5 to 11.1]
Hyperion Planning - Version 184.108.40.206.00 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple servers for the different products are installed on windows, and the process you are running takes multiple trips to a different server (i.e. refresh security filters in bulk) there may be a need for TCPIP tuning.
Some other common tasks that may experience this issue in rare cases:
- Long running calc manager business rules
- CSS authentication
- Refresh user security or even metadata
Some of the possible error messages you may see:
- Session timed out
- Failed to get users from user directory
- Error connecting to url
- Connection timed out: connect.
- Failed to connect
- Maximum thread constraint HTTPClientWorkManager is reached
- You have been logged out due to inactivity
- The client timed out waiting to connect
- A "client" connection time out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document