FR (Financial Reporting) Batch is Not Allowed to be Configured When Reports Connect to the Same Planning/Essbase Application Against Two Different DBs
(Doc ID 2261533.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version 220.127.116.11.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two different scenarios have been found regarding this matter as explained below:
- Two planning reports, which connect to the same planing application with against two different DBs
- Though Two planning DB connections are created against the same planning application, but each connects to a different DB inside the same application
- Whenever running the patch having these two reports, and whenever changing the POV for one connection, it gets changed with same value for the second db connection
same behavior applies for:
1) Planning and Essbase different DB connections, while pointing to the same Essbase application
2) Essbase and Essbase DB connections, while pointing to the same Essbase application
- When keeping the "All" connection for DB selection and hit the members magnifier, the following error pops up under (Preview User Point of View) FR batch window:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document