Performing EPM Database Configuration Advanced Option the JDBC URL field shows "<adv>" and is grayed out
(Doc ID 2371588.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2022
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase - Version 18.104.22.168.000 to 22.214.171.124.034 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing database configuration, the server name field is grayed out and cannot modify the JDBC URL manually.
1. Launch the EPM system configurator.
2. Verify the EPM instance and select next.
3. Expand Foundation in product selection screen.
4. Select the database configuration and click on next.
5. The database field is blank and is not editable.
6. Click on "Advance" button.
7. JDBC URL field is grayed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document