Performing EPM Database Configuration Advanced Option the JDBC URL field shows "<adv>" and is grayed out
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase - Version 188.8.131.52.000 to 184.108.40.206.000 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing database configuration, the server name field is grayed out and cannot modify the JDBC URL manually.
1. Launch the EPM system configurator.
2. Verify the EPM instance and select next.
3. Expand Foundation in product selection screen.
4. Select the database configuration and click on next.
5. The database field is blank and is not editable.
6. Click on "Advance" button.
7. JDBC URL field is grayed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms