OBIEE 11g: When You Export Graph Containing Japanese Characters To Excel/PPT, These Characters Get Garbled.
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.170718 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Japanese characters may be garbled when you export graph containing Japanese characters to Excel.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new analysis using Sample Sales Lite.
2. Results tab: View Pane -> New view: graph > bar
3. Edit Graph property >Table and Labels > Axis title
4. Set title on Horizontal Axis in Japanese.
5. Click Export this analysis -> Excel 2007
Japanese characters on graph title get garbled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms