Exalytics-OBIEE 220.127.116.11: User Access Permissions To Oracle DVS Data Flow Results Disappear After Refresh Of Data Source(s)
(Doc ID 2466937.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User permissions that are granted to a Data Set go missing, disappear after running the associated Data Flow.
Updated User permissions in the Oracle DVS Data Sources pane to allow access, but after a refresh of the Data Source(s) all of the User permissions are reset and access is no longer allowed to Data Source(s)
Permissions should remain once set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Scroll down to View All Data Sets.
2. Select the desired Data Set, right mouse click, select Inspect.
3. Go to the Permissions sub tab.
4. Add a user to have read access, click OK, then Yes to being sure.
- Go back in and check this permission is still there, and it is.
5. Go to Data Flows.
6. Select and Run the associated Data Flow.
7. Go back to the Data Set and again select to Inspect.
8. The user read permission is gone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document