OBIEE 12c: In a Stacked Graph, When the Last Value of a Column in Color Section Has No Corresponding Measure Value, Total May Not Be Displayed
(Doc ID 2563542.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Stacked Graph, Total value may not be displayed in the certain bar chart.
- Horizontal Stacked Bar Graph
- When the last value of a column in color section has no corresponding measure Value
This symptom can be reproduced with 126.96.36.199 Data Visualization with "Sample Sales Lite."
1. Log in to DV (http://hostname:9502/dv).
2. Click "Create > Project" to create a new project.
3. Select Sample Sales Lite as the data set.
4. Select the following columns and use Horizontal Stacked:
Values (X-Axis): Actual Unit Price
Category (Y-Axis): Product Type
5. Turn on the Data Values, you'll see the total values, but not all bars have the total values. In this example, Product Type, e.g. "Install", "LDC", "Maintenance", and "Plasma".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document