OBIEE 12c-Exporting A Bar Chart With A Slider To Excel Creates A Large Blank Area In The Exported Output
(Doc ID 2721860.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52714 [Release 12g]
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.200714 [Release 12g]
Oracle Exalytics Software - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exporting a bar chart with slider to excel creates a huge gap between slider and chart. While in dashboard it looks fine.
Screenshot from dashboard:
Screenshot of the exported excel file:
Steps to reproduce the issue
- Create one Analysis with a Bar Chart and a Slider in it.
- Create one Analysis with a Bar Chart and no Slider in it.
- Create a Dashboard and insert the two Analysis next to each other.
- On the dashboard see that the Row where the Slider is in it has the same height as the Bar Chart without the Slider.
- Execute the Dashboard and export it to Excel.
- See that Chart with the Slider is positioned below the big cell which should not be.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document