E1: KER: Metadata Kernel Fails to Start
(Doc ID 1239693.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance: 11-24-2014
The following symptoms are occuring:
- UBEs submitted to the server fail.
- Metadata kernel crashs and logs Call Stacks and .dmp files (mostly seen in Tools Release 8.98.3.x).
- The following errors appear in the Metadata kernel log or server debug logs:
One of the following may affect the Metadata kernel:
- Memory related changes to the Enterprise Server.
- Tools Release Upgrade
- Fresh Installation
- Increase in batch job (UBE) load.
- Changes in the [JDEJVM] section of the server JDE.INI file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.