E1: KER: Error "Maximum Msgs stored in jdenet_n queue, Msg discarded" in the JDENET_N.LOG
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.97 and Prior and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EnterpriseOne has the following symptoms:
- Enterprise Server is intermittently unresponsive
- All E1 activities are affected
- UBES fail to be submitted
- Unable to login to HTML / Fat clients
- Business functions fail to execute on the Enterprise Server. You cannot perform any activity during this period.
- Restarting JDE services resolves the issue temporarily. Issue can resurface again after a certain period of time.
- Sometimes JDE will not respond when you try to restart services. You may end up rebooting the server.
- This issue usually occurs when the user/batch load is at its peak.
The following errors appear in the JDENET_N.LOG:
3481 (pid) in routeOutgoingQueue(), unable to send message: sd=3, msgId=31486, msgHost=19x.1xx.7xx.1xx, msgPort=6014, sendingHost=19x.1xx.7xx.1xx, msgType=2002, msgRange=8, krnlName=SAW KERNEL, reqNet=56427, resNet=3481, reqKrnl=56427, resKrnl=3482, msgFlags=2.
3481/166 MAIN_THREAD Thu Oct 28 13:06:48.597056 netqueue.c1089
Maximum Msgs stored in jdenet_n queue, Msg discarded: destPid=3482, targetKernel=F, msgId=3572447, msgHost=19x.1xx.7xx.1xx, msgPort=6014, sendingHost=19x.1xx.7xx.1xx, msgType=2038, msgRange=8, reqNet=7490, resNet=3481, reqKrnl=7490, resKrnl=0, msgFlags=32770
Increase in server load (usually caused by the increase in number of concurrent users or increase in the number of reports submitted to the server) or Tools upgrade.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms