E1: FDA: Tips and Tricks in Creating a Header/Detail Form
(Doc ID 1452330.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP24 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document discusses the Header/Detail form based on test implementation, which can be categorized as below :
- Modify properties for Header Detail form
- Map Primary Keys to make relationship between Header and Detail
- How to set Line Number for both Add/Update Mode
- How to compute Grid Column (GC) variable value and map it to Header File
- To avoid addition of empty grid row
- How to set maximum value in grid column to header table
For this example, primary key is made up of :-
- Header: F4201 with primary key DOCO, KCOO, DCTO
- Detail: F4211 with primary Key DOCO, KCOO, DCTO, LNID
Intended for developers who have Advanced knowledge of the EnterpriseOne Development tools, specifically Form Design Aid and Event Rules Design.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.