E1: 17: Billable Contracts Execution and Processing
(Doc ID 1462813.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2021
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To show the process of setting up billable contractions in Service and Warranty Management module.
Defines the creation of the billable contract, billing process, contract billing for service management, and contract workfile generation; lists prerequisites; and discusses how to:
- Create a billable contract
- Set processing options for the Service Contract Workfile Generation program (R1732)
- Review contract billing information.
- Processing Pre-paid contracts through the billing process
- Processing billed records through to Invoice and Accounts Receivable (AR)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.