E1: UPG: 45: Overview Of Upgrading Advanced Pricing Application Module From EnterpriseOne Xe to EnterpriseOne 9.x (9.0, 9.1 and 9.2) Application Release Levels
(Doc ID 1476934.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version XE and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version XE and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP24 and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
Manage pricing for products and services for Sales and Service Orders, Procurement and Case Management. With Advanced Pricing, you can adjust prices for each promotion, deal or order to match market demand. Any type of price adjustment can be traced and tracked through the system. Price catalogs can be created and managed.
Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing software can help you manage complex and volatile sales environments effectively. With pricing software, you can easily manage any number of prices and special offers, based on any hierarchical combination of product, product group, customer, or customer group, allowing you to maximize revenue and profits through individualized pricing. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing is part of Oracle's supply chain and customer relationship management application families.
- Make adjustments to base prices that reflect numerous criteria, including market segment, item unit of measure, payment terms, currency, and exchange rate
- Protect profit margins by using preset margin guidelines that give your salespeople room to negotiate
- Manage rebates and volume-based discounts by accumulating accruals in defined general ledger accounts
- Align pricing to product and market strategy
- Stimulate sales with flexible pricing options
- Ensure profitability with automated price controls
- One pricing engine for Sales Order Management, Procurement, and Service Management
- Volume breaks by quantity, amount, or weight
- User defined price driver fields
- Flexible, date effective processing
- Multi-currency capability
- Sophisticated unit of measure pricing
- Buying structures and tiered rebates
- Enhanced basket pricing
- Pricing or rebates based on volume over time
- Extended terms
- Sliding rate adjustments
- Free goods catalog
- Composite discounts
- Price matrix
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing Data Sheet can be found here.
Advanced Pricing is one of the Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Order Management solutions which enables you to streamline order processing and maintain visibility and control of order tracking throughout the order lifecycle. JD Edwards Order Management is a solution in Oracle's Supply Chain Management family of applications. Benefits and more information on Order Management solutions can be found under this link here.
For customers upgrading EnterpriseOne software application release level and would like an overview of significant changes in the Advanced Pricing application module.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|I. Upgrading Advanced Pricing application module - Technical Details.|
|Technical Table Conversions|
|Advanced Pricing Tables|
|II. Upgrading Advanced Pricing module - Application Functionalities Overview.|
|III. Advanced Pricing Information Center|
|Features added on the Advanced Pricing module|
|One View Reporting|
|IV. A Visual High Level Overview On How To Use the Advanced Pricing Module - Example given on application release EnterpriseOne 9.1 Tools Release 220.127.116.11|