E1: 03B: How To Set Up and Run Credit Analysis Refresh In EnterpriseOne (R03B525)
(Doc ID 1495853.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Overview of Credit Analysis Refresh (R03B525)
To effectively analyze and manage account activity for a customer, you must first update the customer’s account information. To do so, run the Credit Analysis Refresh program (R03B525) at the beginning or end of each business day. This ensures that the information that the system displays for the customer’s account is current and helpful when you analyze the customer’s account for credit and collection purposes.
When you run the Credit Analysis Refresh program, the system includes all the customers with an open balance (regardless of whether the balance is past due) in the Credit and Cash Management table (F03B15) and displays the balances on the Account Balance Inquiry form. You must select a version of this program that has the processing option set to update the F03B15 table for the program to perform these functions:
- Summarize all open invoice activity by customer account and company at both the parent and child levels, and write this information to the F03B15 table. You can then review this information on the Account Balance Inquiry or Parent/Child Browse form to determine the current status of an account.
- Send a workflow message to the collection manager for accounts that require collection review by the collection manager. For example, the system can alert the collection manager when a delinquency fee is assessed on an overdue invoice or when a delinquency notice is generated for a customer.
- Send a workflow message to the credit manager for accounts that require credit review. For example, the system might indicate that a customer has exceeded the credit limit or that a credit limit was changed.
- Update the credit messages on the Credit tab of the Customer Master Revision form.
- Update invoices eligible for external collections, as well as the Collection Report option on the customer record.
- Update the temporary credit message on the customer record based on the policy.
- Reset the temporary credit message to the value of the credit message based on the policy.
Note. You must include Pay Status equals 'P' in the data selection for the system to perform the reset function. Consider running a version of the program with this data selection once a week to reset temporary credit messages. The system will not display current invoice information in the Account Balance Inquiry or Parent/Child Balance Inquiry programs until you rerun the program with the data selection set to include open invoices.
- Generate a workflow message to notify you that the process is complete.
- As of release 9.0, the R03B525 also updates the F03B15 Tag Table (F03B15T) when the F03B15 is updated - see <Bug 11043633> for further information.
When you run Credit Analysis Refresh, the system creates a minimum of two records in the Credit and Cash Management table (F03B15) for each customer. For example, if you enter one invoice for customer 1234 for company 00001, the system creates these records in the table:
- One record for the child information (RTPART = C) for the company that the invoice was entered against (RTCO = 00001).
- One record for the child information (RTPART = C) for company 00000.
The system uses the record for company 00000 to total the information for all company records. If you had invoices entered for multiple companies, the system would generate additional records, one record for each company.
- Use Accounts Receivable Constants to specify how the system ages customer’s invoice information, unless you select to use the aging categories in the Credit Analysis Refresh (R03B525) processing options. See <Document 1982405.1> for further information on AR Constants.
- Ensure that the R03B525 processing option to update the F03B15 table is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Overview of Credit Analysis Refresh (R03B525)|
|Running Credit Analysis Refresh (R03B525)|
|Setting Processing Options for Credit Analysis Refresh (R03B525)|
|Credit and Collections Activities|
|Real Time Aging in Accounts Receivable|