E1: 42: Invoice Print (R42565) Does Not Update the Next Status for Future Orders
(Doc ID 1617456.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you run Invoice Print (R42565) as an Order Acknowledgement against a Future Committed Order, the Next Status is not advanced.
However, Pick Slip Print (R42520) does Advance the Next Status if Display Tab Option #4 (Future Committed Lines) is set to 1 or 2.
Oracle Support reproduced this issue with the following steps:
- Set Branch Plant Constants (P41001) to 7 days in Branch Plant 10.
- Create a Sales Order in Branch Plant 10 with a requested date 2+ weeks in the future for 10 items.
- Create a version of Sales Order Acknowledgement (R42565)
- Default Tab Option #5 (Prevent Next Status) = Blank (Update Next Status)
- Print Tab Option #8 (Print Future Committed Lines) = 1 (Print)
- Run Sales Order Acknowledgement (R42565) over the future committed order.
- The Sales Order Acknowledgement/Invoice PDF was printed
- Checking the Sales Order, confirm the Next Status was not advanced.
- Setup a version of Pick Slip Print (R42520)
- Edits Tab Option #4 (Updating Next Status) = Blank (Update Line Status)
- Display Tab Option #4 (Future Committed Lines) = 1 (Process Only)
- Run Pick Slip Print (R42520) with data selection on the order.
- Next Status is updated even though order is future committed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document