E1: 73: Updating A Vertex GeoCode For A Manual Address Override in Sales Order Entry (P4210/P42101)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Sales Order Entry (P4210 / P42101) if the Ship To address is overridden in P4006, Order Address, while entering a sales order, there isn't an automatic way for the Vertex GeoCode for taxes to update based on the new address information.
The software has been enhanced in releases 9.1 and 9.2 in the following bugs:
- 9.1 Bug 10705321 : OVERRIDE ADDRESS CHANGE F4006 AND VERTEX GEO CODE EDITS
- 9.2 Bug 22912742 : ADDRESS CHANGES AND VERTEX
The following object updates are included in the enhancement:
- S421001E Sales Order Header View Control (B4210610)
- Sales Order Application Controller (B4210900)
- Sales Order View Dispatcher (N4210430)
- Order Address Information (P4006)
- Sales Order Entry (P4210)
- Sales Order Entry (P42101)
- Sales Order Header Reusable Subform (P421001)
- Invoke Order Upsell (D4210430X)
- W42101D_PostProcessSalesOrderHeader (D4210400H)
- Sales Order Header Reusable Subform (P421007)
- Invoke Next View (D4210430B)
- Invoke Gobal Order Promising (D4210430T)
- S421007A_SalesOrderHeaderData (D4210670A)
- S421007A Sales Order Header View Control (B4210670)
- Sales Order Entry Master Business Function (B4200310)
Prior to the enhancement, when a user updates the ship to address through the order address exit, the tax area did not default/correspond with the new address.
After the enhancement, when a user updates the ship to address through the order address exit, the sales order is updated with tax area based on new location.
What You Should Know
Changing order address from sales order detail revisions form will not update the tax area for existing lines.
Vertex with sales order entry should not be used with taxed price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms