Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the R31802A, Manufacturing Accounting , over an 07 cost work order with mixed mode turned off, the system will use the CTS4 amount for the actual amount column in the F3102. Therefore if component costs have changed after material issue transactions are created (F3111) but before the R31802a is run, the F3102 will have the incorrect actual amounts once manufacturing accounting is run. As a consequence, the R31804 will report an invalid actual variance.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create a work order (P48013) and attach the parts list and routing (R31410).
2. Inquire on the P31022, Standard and Current amounts.
3. Issue quantities using the P31113.
4. Inquire on the F3111 in databrowser; note the CTS1 and CTS4 values.
5. Change the P4105 costs on the component items and roll new costs on parent/component items (R30812).
6. Freeze costs on all items (R30835).
7. Run the R31802A in final mode. Note that the IM journal entries are correct based on CTS1 and frozen standard costs of the components.
8. Inquire on the Production Cost Inquiry, P31022 Planned vs. Actual amounts. Notice that the A1 Actual amount is based on the CTS4 value in the F3111 rather than taking the CTS1 unit multiplied by the 07 frozen component costs in the F30026.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms