E1: 43: No F4209 Record Created on Rejection in AIS Mobile Approvals
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Purchase Order Approval - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Mobile Approval
Tools Release: 9.1
Mobile Approval (phone): M43083 and P43081
The 2R F4209 record is not being written when rejecting a purchase order on a mobile device (phone or tablet) using the new AIS Purchase Order Approval application. The next status on the purchase order advances to the rejected status, but the notification is not sent to the originator that the purchase order has been rejected. This is due to the F4209 record not being created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup an approval route in the P43008.
2. Setup a version of the P43081 with the correct status codes behind the mobile approval version (M43083).
3. Login as an originator that is not on the approval route and enter a purchase order using the P4310 that will meet the minimum threshold defined in the approval route.
4. Review the order status and F4209 table. Everything is correct.
5. Login into a mobile device using the new AIS mobile applications as the first approver.
6. Find the order created and reject the order.
7. Review the F4311 record. The next status was properly updated to the next status defined as the rejected status in the version of the P43081 called from the M43083.
8. Review the F4209 table. This has not changed and a 2R record was not written to this table to indicate the order was rejected. No message has been sent to the approver for rejection.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms