E1: 13: 43: Non Stock Items Added To Purchase Order Via Parts List Cannot Be Received
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: P4312/Purchase Order Receipt with Equipment Parts List.
Cannot receive non-stock items from a parts list generated purchase order in which the business unit is assigned from the accounting BU of the equipment work order. The purchase order account is correct – WO Accounting Business unit + 1784 AAI object. The receipt appears to use the Branch Plant with 4315 AAI. Since this is an invalid account, the receipt fails.
1) Create a Non Stock Item with G/L Class.
2) Add 1784 and 4315 AAIs - Leave BU blank.
3) Create Work Order with Accounting BU different to B/P (Accounting 5111 - B/P 5300).
4) Add Part to Work Order parts list.
5) Generate Purchase Order from Part list. Account on purchase order is correct (5111.9052.01).
6) Receipt PO fails with 4315 AAI account error - It tries to substitute the B/P BU 5300 instead of 5111 from work order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms