Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
When the Advanced Preference for Order Details Defaults (Preference Type 02) is used to default in different Payment Terms and Payment Instrument than the customer and the line type is N (with inventory interface = N), the values are not defaulted as expected. When line types have Inventory Interface Y or D, the preference works as expected.
Advanced Preference for Order Details Defaults (Preference Type 02) should work the same for non-inventory lines as inventory lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Advanced Preference Schedule includes Advanced Preference for Order Details Defaults (Preference Type 02)
- Different Payment Terms and Payment Instrument values are populated than what is on the customer master.
- Create a Sales Order with N line type. Edit Item Master Checkbox is unchecked on Line Type Constants (P40205)
- Preference Payment Terms and Payment Instrument values are not populated.
- Add a second line with S or D line type.
- Preference Payment Terms and Payment Instrument values are populated as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms