E1: SEC: Setting up View, Manage, and Action Security for the User Defined Objects (UDO) available with 9.2 and newer
(Doc ID 2072336.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides details on User Defined Objects (UDO) security including:
- Which UDO features are available (Feature security)
- Who can create UDO (Action security)
- Request to publish UDO for sharing with others (Action security)
- Modify UDO created by other users (Action security)
- View or work with UDO (View security)
- Security Workbench (P00950)
- User Defined Object Application (P98220U)
Note: All UDO are secured from users by default. To gain access at all, a security record will need to be created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.