E1: 13: Update PM Schedule Status (R12807) Incorrectly Calculates PM Planned Start Date (PNST)
(Doc ID 2078203.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R12807 incorrectly calculates Planned Start Date (PNST) for Meter based PM Schedule.
1. Set Hours based PM schedule for an asset with service hours being 250
2. Create Maintenance Rules; use Projected Start Date Method = 1, Sampling Amount = 45
3. Enter individual meter readings on two different dates.
4. Run R12807. Note the PNST calculated in P12071. This is correct.
5. Enter meter reading again on different date.
6. Rerun R12807. Note that same PNST date is retained in P12071. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document