E1: 42: Ship Confirm (P4205)
(Doc ID 2099073.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2021
The Shipment Confirmation (P4205) program is used to verify that the inventory has left the warehouse. Information such as the location from which the item was picked, the quantity, all item and shipping information, additional charges and serial numbers can be verified before shipping the order.
Shipment Confirmation (P4205) is a step in the sales orders processing cycle.
After the sales orders have been entered and the items for an order have been picked by the warehouse personnel, the Ship Confirm (P4205) program is used to:
- Verify that the item and shipping information (location and lot from which the item was picked, quantity available, additional charges, serial numbers) is correct before shipping the order.
- Update the on hand inventory.
- Enter serial number information.
- Improve inventory accuracy with load and delivery confirmation (Transportation Management).
- Confirm test results for shipped items (Quality Management).
- Interface with the Warehouse Management system.
- Interface with the Agreement Management system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!