E1: 74Y: 74R: Electronic Invoice is calling the Next Numbering twice causing the legal number to increment by 2
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Desired Outcome is to use only one Version of R42565 Invoice Print for both private and public customers:
- if private customer --> Invoice PDF created by R42565 with correct next number (that works fine already)
- if public customer --> R42565 calls R7030030 and R7030040 to create Invoice XML also with correct next number
- at the Moment for public customers next numbering is called twice so every second next number is taken
- R7030040 should not go to next numbering again if R42565 already found the correct next number because Italian law does not allow to miss invoice numbers.
1. In P0002 take form exit to "NN by CO/FY."
In "NN by CO/FY" set up the next number for your legal company and a document type, say FA.
2. In the PO of the application P7420565 set the document type to FA.
3. In the PO of R42565, under the Default tab set the Document type to some dummy document type, say CC.
Ensure that the document type specified in the PO of R42565 is different from the one specified in the PO of P7420565.
4. Set the PO "Assign A/R Next Number" under the general tab of R42565 to 1.
5. In P7400003 make an entry for your legal company and Document type(one specified in the PO of P7420565 i.e FA) combination.
After making the above set ups in addition to the set ups required to run the Invoice R74R3030, enter 2 Sales orders and run R42565 for the orders.
Now for the reports generated the Document number will be in sequence.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms