E1: 43: Purchase Price not Retrieved from Supplier Catalog (P41061) for Negative POs
(Doc ID 2199719.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a purchase order for a negative quantity, the cost defined in P4105 is retrieved instead of the unit Price defined in Supplier Catalog.
No quantity breaks are defined in P41061. There is only one record with a valid from-thru period.
Below are the steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Set Purchase Price Level to 2 (Supplier/Item/Branch Level) in Item Master.
2. P41061 Set a price for the item.
3. Create a purchase order for a positive qty of 1. The cost is retrieved from P41061 = correct.
4. Create a purchase order for a negative qty of -1. The cost is retrieved from P41061 = correct.
5. P41061 Add a new record for the same item and supplier, for a price of 800 and effective from-thru date in the past.
6. Create a purchase order for a positive qty of 1. The cost is retrieved from P41061 = correct.
7. Create a purchase order for a negative qty of -1. The cost is retrieved from P4105, which is NOT correct.
When retrieving the price from Supplier Catalog, only the valid records (not expired) should be taken into consideration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document