Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, MRP R3483
MRP Under Calculating Planned Orders
R3483 is not calculating sufficient quantities to cover requirements when the item branch record has Order Multiple (MULT) > 0 and Order Policy Code (OPC) = 4. Removing the Order Multiple and rerunning R3483 generates the correct planned order quantities.
Expect that POS item be planned correctly, independent of forecast consumption planning fence rule or min, maximum, or multiple quantities, by creating expedite, defer, increase messages as appropriate. Recognize that a decrease message is not a valid action message for periods of supply item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create fresh planning data item setup as Period of Supply item using min, max, multiple quantities.
2. Set combination of Sales and Forecast demand.
3. Run MRP and review messages and time series calculations. Planning seems to drive to an overall shortfall. This is incorrect.
4. Process (firm) multiple supply orders.
5. Adjust dates and quantities to force MULTIPLE action messages against firm orders.
6. Rerun MRP. Review Messages and time series calculations. Planning seems to drive to an overall excess of requirements. This is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms