E1: SEC: Error "COB0000012 - GetProcAddress failed" on WriteUDOSecurityHistoryRecord, WriteSecurityHistoryRecord in Feature Security (P00950UO) from Security Workbench (P00950)
(Doc ID 2218139.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading tools release from 9.1.x.x to 9.2.x.x on application release E900 or E910, when accessing the "Revise Feature Enablement" form (P00950UO, W00950UOA) and clicking the Access Button, user receives a Web Client Exception error. Why is the system looking for the Business Function in the CALLBSFN library?
Steps to duplicate:
- On the web client, run P00950
- Select the Form Exit > Feature Security (P00950UO)
- Click on any Access button to enable or disable feature
- The above web client exception error is displayed
- The Business Function WriteUDOSecurityHistoryRecord (B9312) is built successfully on the server and included in the CCORE library
Same symptom occurs on WriteSecurityHistoryRecord when saving a change in P00950 Security Workbench on fat or web client : COB0000012 - GetProcAddress failed CALLBSFN.dll function _WriteSecurityHistoryRecord@12 Error = 127
The following errors are shown in the Call Object Kernel Log:
Upgrade to tools release 9.2.x.x in application release 9.0 or 9.1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document