E1: 42: P42230 Online Invoice Displays Incorrect Extended Price For Backordered Lines
Last updated on MAY 16, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Sales
P4210 SO Entry
For a backordered SO line having price greater than 10,000,000[like 13,200,000] the Online Invoice Screen shows the amount as 10,000,000
1. In P0013 for KRW currency, populate the display decimals as 2.
2. Create a SO for this KRW currency for an item having unit price as 13,200,000.
3. Let this go on backorder.
4. In customer service inquiry, notice that extended amount is blank.
5. However in Online Invoice screen, the extended amount shows as 10,000,000.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms