E1: CFR11 : Enhancement Request Modify CFR Logic To Work With F00165 Media Object Table
(Doc ID 2276446.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CFR Auditing is not working for F00165.. Client receives error in logs:
F00165:Exists in OL910 & DD910
F00165:In DD910 holds glossary text for error message DD items
F00165:In OL910 holds text attachment for OMW projects
1) Enable auditing on F00165 for TESTDTA in DV910, so F00165 table exists as F00165_ADT in TESTDTA.
In OL910 and DD910 the table exists only as F00165 ... (with no _ADT).
2) In the above scenario If you try to login to DV910, and try to update attachment of an OMW project, with any text, it wont' get saved.
3) Similarly you will not be able to save glossary text for an error message DD item.
4) JDE.log in such case from the fat client points towards a spec mismatch between DD910/OL910 as compared to those in TESTDTA.
5) This can be duplicated by enabling auditing on F00165 on TESTDTA.
6) Also If the client tries to promote a project containing a DD item with glossary text from an environment that has audit enabled, it won't promote the glossary text to the target environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document