E1: 77: P770631 Web ROE - Box 17A Vac Pay Not Automatically Including Unprocessed Interims
(Doc ID 2278622.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Web ROE and Vacation Pay in Box 17A
When an interim payment is saved, but not yet pulled into a Interims Only Payroll run and final update has not been completed the system does not automatically pull the amount of vacation pay into box 17A when an ROE is created. Interims dynamically update the EI History (F06176) so an ROE can be created immediately. It appears that the ROE Vacation Pay process isn't picking up the vacation amount until the interim has been updated to the F0618. Once the interim payment is processed through to final update, the ROE does pull in the vacation pay automatically.
1. Go to P770631|ZJDE0001 processing option Box 17 tab and set Vacation Pay Table code = "AB" in option 1.
2. Add AB Pay Table to P079071 with vacation PDBA 77.
3. Set Canadian EE termination Date on EE Master P0801.
4. Add Interim Vacation Pay for Canadian EE and save record. Do not yet pull into regular payroll Final Update.
5. Check EI History table F06176 to ensure records are updated to this table from the Interim entry.
6. Generate ROE for EE in P770631 and go to Sick/Maternity/Paternity/Vacation tab and note Vacation amount from Interim is not automatically pulled into ROE Box 17 as it should.
7. Bring saved Interim vacation pay for EE into regular payroll and run through Final Update.
8. Now generate ROE for this EE in P770631 and review ROE Sick/Maternity/Paternity/Vacation tab and note that vacation pay amount from Interims are automatically pulled into box 17.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document