E1: 75I: R75I809- In F4211 the Invoice Document Numbers are Not In Sequence
(Doc ID 2303380.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating the R75I809 GST Tax Invoice for consecutive sales orders, the Invoice Document Numbers are not in sequence
Steps to Duplicate
- In the processing options of P7420565, populate the Invoice Document type as RI.
- Also in the processing options of R42565, populate the Invoice Document Type as RI.
- Create two SO’s 32-SO and 33-SO
- Ship Confirm both the SO’s
- Generate the R75I809 for both the orders one after the other.
- Notice that the Invoice Document Numbers being generated are not in sequence and skipping by 2 numbers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document