E1: BSFN: When Editing a Business Function, Receives Error "Unable To Start MS Visual C ++ 7.1 On FAT Client"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user edits any business function in Object Management Workbench (OMW) application (P98220), receives the following
"Unable to start MS Visual C ++ 7.1 for business function edit."
Steps to Duplicate:
- Sign on the fat client.
- Enter OMW in the fast path.
- Move a business function into a project.
- Check out the business function object.
- Highlight on the business function and click Design button.
- Go to the Design Tools tab and click on the "Start Business Function Design Aid" button.
- Highlight on grid row for the Function Name you wish to edit and select Form Exit -> Edit.
- Receives the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms