E1: BSFN: When Editing a Business Function, Receives Error "Unable to Start MS Visual C++ 7.1 for business function edit" on FAT Client
(Doc ID 2325840.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user edits any business function in Object Management Workbench (OMW) application (P98220), receives the following
"Unable to start MS Visual C++ 7.1 for business function edit. This application is required for business function development."
Steps to Duplicate:
- Sign on the fat client.
- Enter OMW in the fast path.
- Move a business function into a project.
- Check out the business function object.
- Highlight on the business function and click Design button.
- Go to the Design Tools tab and click on the "Start Business Function Design Aid" button.
- Highlight on grid row for the Function Name you wish to edit and select Form Exit -> Edit.
- Receives the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document