E1: 75I: GST Purchase Order Print - India (R75I812) HSN/SAC Value is not Being Populated for J Line Type Purchase Order (P4310)
(Doc ID 2344928.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating the R75I812 for a J line type PO, the HSN code does not get printed on the PDF Output.
- With India Localization active, in Purchase Order Entry (P4310) create a purchase order for a J line type item.
- In the Regional Info populate the HSN code and its value and save the order.
- Notice that the details get updated in F75I843
- Generate the R75I812 report.
- Note that the HSN code does not get printed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document