E1: 16: Cost Objects (ABR1 - ABR4) Remove Blank Space in F0911 when Order Received (P4312)
(Doc ID 2384458.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Cost Accounting - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a purchase order has a blank space entered on any of the Cost Object 1 - 4 values (ABR1 - ABR4), the blank space is removed when creating the F0911 record when the purchase order is received. The blank space is properly seen in the F4311T and F43121T tables when the order is received.
The issue can be replicate by the following steps:
1. Activate Advanced Cost Accounting in the Cost Management Constants (P1609) of menu G1641.
2. Set a cost object in Cost Object Types (P1620) without validation on the table or UDC.
3. Setup an account for 4310 DMAAI for Purchase order document type .
4. Go to Accounts by Business Unit (P0901) and find the account entered on the 4310 DMAAI. Take ACA Row exit and set the cost object for Code 01.
5. Enter a Purchase order using the P4310. In the grid line of the order, enter a valid Cost Object 1 (ABR1) and Cost Object Type 1 with an alphanumeric value. Place a space between the characters (Ex: AA 123).
6. Receive the order using the P4312. Review the data in the F0911 after the receipt. The blank space has been removed and the value is written as AA123. The F4311T and F43121T contain the space in the Cost Object 1 (ABR1) value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document