E1: 16: Enhancement Request to Store the value From F4311.ABR1 (ABR2, ABR3, ABR4) in F0911.ABR1 (ABR2, ABR3, ABR4) Without Eliminates the Spaces
(Doc ID 2384458.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Cost Accounting - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system eliminates <SPACE> characters from F4311.ABR1 (ABR2, ABR3, ABR4), after receipts the purchase order and it stores these new values in F0911.ABR1 (ABR2, ABR3, ABR4) .
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Activate Advanced Cost Accounting in the Cost Management Constants (P1609) of menu G1641 .
2. Go to the branch plant constants P41001and find the Branch/Plant record that will be used and select it. Check to see if the Use Product Cost Detail (Y/N) is unchecked.
3. Set a cost object in Cost Object Types (P1620) without validation on the table or UDC.
4. For the Branch/Plant, set an account for 4310 DMAAI for Purchase order document type .
5. Go to Accounts by Business Unit (P0901) of menu G09411, select the account above , take ACA Row exit and set the cost object for Code 01.
6. Enter a Purchase order P4310. On the line of the order, in <Cost Object1> (ABR1) field store an alphanumeric combination. This value is formed also with <SPACE> characters . Example <AA 1234>.
7. Receipt the order P4312. After the order was received the application removes the space from ABR1 field and store the like this in F0911.ABR1.
This is an inconsistent behavior for the same DD field used in different tables: - F4311T (Purchase Order Detail Tag File)--> ABR1 = <AA 1234>
- F43021T(Purchase Order Receiver Tag File)--> ABR1 = <AA 1234>
- F0911 (Account Ledger)--> ABR1 = <AA1234>
The application has to store the value with <SPACE> characters in F0911.ABR1(ABR2, ABR3, ABR4) , which it is able to do in F4311T.ABR1 (ABR2, ABR3, ABR4) and F43021T.ABR1(ABR2, ABR3, ABR4) using Purchasing flow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document