E1: SVM: ENV: Cache Cannot Be Cleared After Update to 188.8.131.52
(Doc ID 2415834.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer recently updated to TR 184.108.40.206 and cannot clear cache after changing GL Period in menu GH902.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Enable debug logs on Enterprise Server and Server Manager Agent side
2) Enable Embedded Agent logs in Server Manager agent.properties
3) Restart the Agent
4) Enable dynamic clear cache
Refer to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Runtime Administration Guide 23 Understanding Dynamic JDB Table Cache Refresh
5) Launch P0010 Company Constants application
6) Change any fiscal date range, you will receive a warning to close the application and launch again.
7) Close the application and navigate to the COK logs and ensure that the ClearTableCache_09 is called and return value should be "1"
Updated to TR 220.127.116.11
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document