E1: ENV: Cache Cannot Be Cleared After Update To 18.104.22.168
(Doc ID 2415834.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer recently updated to TR 22.214.171.124 and cannot clear cache after changing GL Period in menu GH902.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Enable debug logs on enterprise and SMAgent side
2) Enable Embedded agent logs in SM agent.properities with the below mentioned entries
3) Enable dynamic clear cache
Refer to below JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Runtime Administration Guide 23 Understanding Dynamic JDB Table Cache Refresh link:
4) Launch P0010 company constants application
5) Change any fiscal date range, you will receive a warning to close the
application and launch again.
6) Close the application and navigate to the COK logs and ensure that
theClearTableCache_09 is called and return value should be "1" as shown
Updated to TR 126.96.36.199
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document