E1: 42: R42800- Report Fails With UOM Conversion Unsuccessful Error in Work Center
Last updated on JULY 03, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
R42800 Sales Update
In the scenario wherein detached adjustment is being used and also UOM is populated for the revenue account in P0901 different from the Primary UOM, the R42800 does not process successfully.
UOM Conversion Unsuccessful
1. Create an item with Primary UOM=BC, Secondary UOM=KG and Pricing UOM=BC
2. In P41002 setup a conversion from BC to KG
3. In P4071 create an adjustment definiton for control code 6
4. Create adjustment detail for say -10% of base price.
5. In P0901 setup the Revenue Account 30.6666 for UOM as KG
6. Setup this Revenue Account in DMAAI 4230
7. Create a SO and link the adjustment schedule to the order.
8. Ship Confirm the order.
9. Generate the Invoice
10. Run the R42800 and notice that the report fails with a blank PDF output.
11.Notice that WC displays the message UOM Conversion Unsuccessful.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms