E1: 03B: Statistical History Refresh (R03B16A) Does Not Update PAAP, AIPL And AVDL In F03B16 And F03B16S, and Percent of Amt Paid Late On W03B218C Form After Stats History Purge (R03B163) Is Run
(Doc ID 2433067.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running A/R Statistical History Refresh (A) (R03B16A) after running the A/R Statistical History Purge/Repost (R03B163), the R03B16A does not update the Weighted Average Days Late (AVDL) field in the A/R Statistical History (F03B16) and A/R Statistical Summary (F03B16S) tables.
When R03B16A is run before the purge, the AVDL field is updated correctly.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- P03B08: set up credit and collection date patterns at least for company 00000 for all fiscal years for which you have invoices and receipts entered on the system.
- P03013/P01012: create a new customer.
- P03B2002/P03B11: create 3 or 4 invoices for this customer.
- R09801: post the invoices.
- P03B102: create one receipt for one of the invoices before the invoice’s due date, and create a second receipt for another invoice after that invoice's due date, paying it late.
- R09801: post the receipts.
- Run R03B16A.
- P03B16: inquire on the customer and take row exit Account Status to get to the Account Status Summary form (W03B218C).
- In the Statistics section check the Weighted Average Days Late (AVDL) and Percent of Amt Paid Late (PCT)* fields.
- Databrowser: check the values in the Payment Amount (PAAP), Amount Paid Late (AIPL) and AVDL fields in the F03B16 and F03B16S tables.
- Run the R03B163 to purge the customer’s Stats History data.
- Run R03B16A again.
- P03B16: inquire on the customer again, and take row exit Account Status to get to the Account Status Summary form (W03B218C).
- In the Statistics section check the Weighted Average Days Late and Percent of Amt Paid Late fields.
- Databrowser: re-check the values in the PAAP, AIPL and AVDL fields in the F03B16 and F03B16S tables.
*PCT is calculated as follows:
F03B16.PAAP: Sum of receipt pay item payment amounts.
F03B16S.PAAP: Sum of payment amounts in the F03B16.
F03B16.AIPL: Sum of receipt pay item payment amounts where the G/L date of the receipt pay item is greater than the due date of the invoice it is paying. Invoice credit memos are not included in these calculations.
F03B16S.AIPL: Sum of paid late amounts in the F03B16.
If F03B16S Payment Amount (PAAP) is equal to zero
Or F03B16S Amount Paid Late (AIPL) is equal to zero
Form control (FC) Percent Of Amount Paid Late (PCT) = zero
Otherwise FC Percent Of Amount Paid Late = (FC amount paid late / FC payment amount) x 100
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document