E1: 43: P4205/P4312- Ship Confirming ST For > 1 Qty From Non Serialized To Serialized BP, OT Does Not Enter Receipt Route
(Doc ID 2457038.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
P4205 Ship Confirm
In the scenario wherein more than one qty is created for a ST/OT order from a Non Serialized BP to a Serialized BP, post ship confirmition of the ST ,the OT does not enter receipt routing.
1. Create an item SL3 in BP 20 for stocking type S and set as Non-Serialized.
2. Create the same item in BP 10 as Serialized where Lot Process Type is 7
3. Create the receipt routing definition for this item along with supplier item relationship.
4. Perform an inventory adjustment for this item at location/lot of 1.A.1/WELL5 for 2 qty
5. Enable receipt routing in P.O of P4312
6. Create a ST/OT order for 2 qty of this item from BP 20 to BP 10
7. Enable In-Transit accounting in P.O of P4205
8. Ship confirm this ST from 1.A.1/WELL5 location/lot
9. Notice that the OT does NOT enter receipt routing which is incorrect.
10.Ideally the OT should be available in P43250 so that client can access multiple locations Row Exit later on to receive 1 qty at a time into different serial numbers accordingly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document