E1: 43: P43060 Not Processing Advanced Pricing When Schedule is Different for Document OR and OP
(Doc ID 2462236.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P43060|ZJDE0002 (Generate PO from Requisition) does not apply advanced pricing when the Adjustment is defined,
- Supplier Group by Order Type 'OP'
- Additional discount takes effect when the order is from OR
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Turn on 'Advanced Procurement Pricing' through Pricing Constants and reset database cache
2. Set Preference Hierarchy per 1. All item per on Supplier Group, 2. All item by all suppliers
3. Set the Customer Group on F0101.AC05 (or any category codes)
4. Set the Order Group per Order Type (F4301.DCTO)
5. Add adjustment for procurement with Customer Price Group and Order Detail Group with the preference hierarchy defined above. And turn on Mandatory Adjustment (or anything else)
6. Add the adjustment detail based on Customer Group only (hierarchy 1) and define some adjustment when F0101.AC05 = Value and the order type is OP (Do not set same for OR)
7. Append the adjustment defined above to the schedule
8. Set Address Book Category Code 05 with the value defined in step 6
9. Associate the adjustment schedule defined at 7
10. (Optional) Add a new order using the supplier through P4310, which append the adjustment defined
11. Add an OR (requisition)
12. P43060|ZJDE0002, generate purchase order from requisition
13. Verify that there is no advanced pricing appended (no records from F4074)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document