E1: 43: Enhancement To Correct Quantities When Location Changed on Purchase Order Detail Using Repost Open Purcahse Orders (R43990)
(Doc ID 2467144.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a location is changed on a purchase order Detail Lines and R43990 is run the F41021 is not corrected the order is still against the original location. The Repost Open Purchase Orders (R43990) should update the locations in the F41021 when a change has been made on the purchase order.
1) Enter a PO and let the primary location default in.
2) Check F41021 and the PO is against the primary location.
3) Change the location on the PO detail line to a secondary.
4) The F41021 still shows the quantity against the primary.
5) Run the R43990 for the item on the purchase order.
6) The quantity is still booked against the original primary location not the secondary in the F41021.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document