E1: 17: Meter Reading Application (P12120) Meter Reading Validating Ledger Type 'AA'
(Doc ID 2482057.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After entering Hours meter reading for the equipment, the GL entry got created but not displaying in Meter Reading Application(P12120)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up P12002-Depreciation Default for specific fixed asset object account and make sure that AA ledger type is not defined.
2. Create equipment using above object account so that F1202 record is created with ledger type other than 'AA'
3. Go to P12120 and enter meter reading for the above equipment
4. Note that data is updated in F0911 but not in F1202
5. Open P12120 and note that meter reading data is not displayed for above equipment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document