E1: 75I: India GST - Intermediate Accounting Entries Created in F0911 for Non-GST Vouchers - P4314
(Doc ID 2482647.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing the voucher match against the PO receipts, the GST intermediate accounting entries are updated in F0911 though the Apply GST flag is disabled in P75I4314 program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define Landed Cost in P75I791 for Item/Branch
2. Setup GST Rule(P75I802)
3. Link GST Rule with Cost level(P75I801)
4. Define the Intermediate and Final Accounts for Tax types 'CGST', 'SGST', 'IGST' and 'GCESS' against GST Account type ITC(Input Tax Credit) in P75I805
5. Create a purchase order applying the above LCR.
7. Receive PO applying the Landed cost
8. Under P75I4314 version processing option. Set option#1(Apply GST) to blank
9. Voucher Match the PO receipt.
10. Verify F0911. There are extra journal entries created to non-recoverable accounts (debit) and DMAAI 4385(credit)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document