E1: 41: Inventory Transfer(P4113) Creates Additional One Sided Entries in General Ledger(F0911) and Cardex (F4111) for Transactions with Invalid Location Error and the Line is Deleted
(Doc ID 2497204.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The inventory transfer(IT) transaction creates additional one sided entries in General ledger (F0911) and Cardex(F4111) and thus the batch is out of balance during posting. This issue occurs when the TO LOCATION field is edited two times with incorrect location even after getting the Invalid Location error(3138) in the first edit and that erroneous line is deleted after second edit.
Steps to duplicate
- Go to P4113
- Transfer the item within Same branch plant but different locations
- Take item number For Eg:SAN001(Lot controlled Item) and branch plant 30.
- Create four transactions with different but correct "From" locations and "To" locations
- Change the "To" location in third line to an invalid location such as a location containing junk characters Eg:-@ .@ .@ . Invalid location error occurs.
- Clear the "To" location field and populate junk characters Eg:- $ .$ .$ in the same third line.
- Then Take Row-> Exit and delete the erroneous line
- Complete the transaction
- Note the Cardex(F4111) and Account Ledger/Journal entries(F0911) show one-sided entries.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document