E1: 75I: India GST - Taxes Not Applied When Using Item And Customer Price Groups In Advanced Pricing Adjustment
(Doc ID 2501872.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales advanced pricing adjustment taxes using customer price group or item price group does not apply adjustment to the sales order when India localization code is active while customer master and item price group category codes are defined in Customer Master Regional Info(F75I332) and Item Branch regional Info(F75I602).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Turn on India Localization in User Profile.
2. Setup Item Price Group for the Item Dimension Group(PRP6) value. Setup Customer Price Group for Category Code 01(AC01)
3. Create adjustment for the Item Group and Customer Group.
4. Define the Category Code 01 value in Customer Master Category Codes and Customer Master Regional Info.
5. Define Item Dimension Group(PRP6) in Item Branch Regional Info and Category Code 01 in Customer Master Regional Info. Do NOT define the same category codes in Standard Item Branch and Customer Master Category Codes
6. Define Adjustment detail for say basis code 5(add on amount of 10) for the item group value(000024) and Customer Group Value(100)
7. Create schedule and attach the above adjustment.
8. Create sales order and attach the schedule.
9. Verify the order, the adjustment is not applied
NOTE : The issue does not occur when the standard category codes are defined in Item Branch(P41026) and Customer Master(P03013).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document