E1: 30A: R30812 Only Uses First Master Routing Record In P4104
(Doc ID 2507870.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When more than one P4104 Master Routing Cross Reference record exist for a parent item the R30812 Cost Simulation will only use the first record in line regardless of Effective Dates or Branch Plant information.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Create a Parent Item and Component Item in the Item Master and Item Branch i.e. 21519P and 21519C Use Item Branch i.e. M30
2. In the Item Master Only create three Master Routing Items i.e. TCMASTER10, TCMASTER20, and TCMASTER30
3. Create a Branch Plant Record In M30 for Only TCMASTER30
4. Create a P4105 Record Sales / Inventory 07 and Purchased 08 for the Parent Item 21519 and Comp Item 21519C in M30 where the component item has $2.00 of purchased 08 Cost.
5. Go to menu G3011 and create a P3002 BOM in B/P M30 for parent item 21519P with comp item 21519C on the BOM Qty of 1.
6. Go to menu G3011 and create a P3003 Routing in B/P M30 for Item TCMASTER30 with i.e. one operation sequence 60 Run Labor Hours and make sure Time Basis = U
7. Go to menu G41112 / P4104 and create MR Master Routing Cross Reference records for Parent Item 21519P in this order. Line 1. TCMASTER10, Line 2. TCMASTER20, and Line 3. TCMASTER30. Note that only TCMASTER30 has a Item master, Item Branch, and P3003 Routing record. Also Note: Line 1. and Line 2. Effective Dates can be in effect or out of effect does not matter, but Line 3 date should be in effect.
8. Go to menu G3141 Manufacturing Constants and make sure the Use Master Routing Constant is selected and in the Costing Tab select Overheads C3 and C4 calculate them based on B1 direct Labor.
9. Go to menu G3014 / R30812 Standard Cost Rollup and run cost simulation with the Single Level processing option Blank and Data Selecting only on the Parent Item 21519P. Notice no labor or over head cost is simulated.
10. Go Back to Menu G41112 / P4104 and switch the line order where Line 1 is TCMASTER30, Line 2. TCMASTER20, and Line 3. TCMASTER10. Note Same Effective Dates.
11. Go to menu G3014 / R30812 Standard Cost Rollup and run the same version again. Notice labor or over head cost is simulated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document