E1: 42W: Sales Order Will Not Go Into Fulfillment
(Doc ID 2510792.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
Tools Release 9.2
Loss of functionality
After setting up Sales Order Entry (P4210) for fulfillment management sales orders, the sales order does not go into fulfillment.
Significance of the loss
Business partner has a demo scheduled for a client for tomorrow and cannot get the software to work.
Sequence of events
- Create a version of SO Entry (P4210)
- Set Preference Tab #1 to #1 (Activate Preferences) and #3 (Override Schedule) to ADVPREF
- Create a Sales Order with the Fulfillment Version and save it.
- Go into Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701), populate the order number on the QBE line, Select the Sales Order Lines Only radio button and click Find.
- The sales order just created is NOT displayed indicating it did not enter fulfillment.
Where the issue happens
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document