E1: ORCH: Form Request : Output From Hidden Controls Not Showing in the Orchestration Value Steps
(Doc ID 2510861.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to use a hidden field as output of a Service request to use in an orchestration step. But the hidden field is not showing in the list of Values from Steps in the orchestration.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Start process recorder and run the P01012
2. Add a new address book record by adding the alpha name, AB type, and Business Unit.
3. Stop the recorder and use the previous address book number field as the return field in the Service Request. Don't put in a name of the return string, just the ID field of 23.
4. Open Orchestrator and add a new orchestration to call this new Service Request.
5. Notice the Values from Steps does not show the hidden previous address book field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document