E1: 31: WO Quantity Changes, P48013 Option To Recalculate The PL Based On BOM Or PL
(Doc ID 2517266.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A component is defined in item master with Round to whole number field (SNS) as U. After the PL was attached and the rounding happened, when the WO quantity changes, currently, the PL is multiplied (or divided) accordingly.
But if a new WO is created directly for the bigger WO quantity, a different value appears in the PL for the component (calculated from the BOM and rounded up).
Request: a new P48013 option to recalculate the PL based on BOM or existing PL.
Example of a calculation:
1. In item master, have the round up to whole number ('U') set for the component.
2. Create a BOM for the parent and with 0.014 of the component used.
3. In P48013 create a new WO for 10 EA of the parent.
4. Attach the PL, notice: 1 EA for the component is the required quantity.
(0.014 x 10 = 0.14 round up to 1)
5. In P48013 (with the PO set in Validating Tab/ 1. Quantities and Dates = 1
1=The program recalculates the Parts List and Routing information.
update the WO quantity to 100 EA parent.
6. Check again the PL and notice the existing 1 EA component was multiplied with 10 (1x100/10=10).
7. If the WO were to be created directly for 100 EA parent, the calculation will be like this: 0.014x100= 1.4 round up to 2 EA.
8. Notice that 10 EA of component is different from the 2 EA (resulting from directly creating the WO for 100 EA parent).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document