E1: 42/47: EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011) Ends in Memory Violation Error When Run With a High Volume of Details Lines Combined with SDQ Records and Inventory Commitment Preference Active
(Doc ID 2531915.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011) ends in memory violation error when run for large amount of detail lines combined with SDQ records. The issue occurs when the Sales Order Entry (P4210) version has Inventory Commitment preference activated.
The issue can be replicated with the following steps:
- In P47010 populate 100 detail lines.
- In P47010 , for each detail populate the SDQ details by taking row exit.
- Ensure that SDQ lines are populated for all detail lines.
- In R47011 call a particular version of P4210.
- In the respective P4210 version ensure that you activate the inventory commitment preference.
- In P40070 ensure the 06 inventory commitment preference is active.
- In P40306 Set the inventory commitment preference for item and sold to combination.
- Run the report F47011 and it ends in memory violation error.
- The pdf output shows the memory violation error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document