E1: ORCH: Orchestration/Service Request Data Request That Reads F0911- Table is Failing When Reading More Than 1000 Records
(Doc ID 2535293.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a new orchestration that reads data from the F0911 and writes this data to a csv file.
Noticed the following :
1. When the option is zero records on the service request then the limit seems to be 1000000 records because the sql statement is adding a fetch first 1000000 rows only:
- Is 1000000 the limit and is this through a parameter?
- The error that is displayed in the logs are a JAS MSG346 error which indicates a JAS database failure
2. When changing the option to 2000 records then the Orchestration client comes back with an out of memory error related to Java Heap space.
- Did not use the caching option --> is there a calculation for the amount of memory needed?
3. When changing the option to 1000 records, then the orchestration goes through with no issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document